Here’s a fact, hemp oil benefits or CBD (also known as cannabidiol) oil benefits are on the brink of a major medical breakthrough.
Hemp Oil Benefits include antioxidants and neuroprotectants shown in a US Patent!!!
- Cannabinoids as US 6630507 B1; ABSTRACT:
- Cannabinoids have been found to have antioxidant properties, unrelated to NMDA receptor antagonism. This new found property makes cannabinoids useful in the treatment and prophylaxis of wide variety of oxidation associated diseases, such as ischemic, age-related, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases.
- The cannabinoids are found to have particular application as neuroprotectants, for example in limiting neurological damage following ischemic insults, such as stroke and trauma, or in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and HIV dementia. Nonpsychoactive cannabinoids, such as cannabidoil (CBD), are particularly advantageous to use because they avoid toxicity that is encountered with psychoactive cannabinoids at high doses useful in the method of the present invention. A particular disclosed class of cannabinoids useful as neuroprotective antioxidants is formula (I) wherein the R group is independently selected from the group consisting of H, CH3, and COCH3.
Every day major news stations broadcast incredible stories of everyday men and women changing their lives for the better.
In fact, the medical industry is starting to gather huge support from a growing group of heavy hitters in the medical and political community.
The hemp plant vs marijuana plant
- Hemp and Marijuana are both Cannabis plants.
- Marijuana has high THC and LOW CBD content
- Hemp has high CBD content & almost no THC content
- Cannabis legalization: medical marijuana is legal is 29 states and Hemp is Legal in all 50 US states
Hemp Oil Benefits are so many you may just be shocked!
- Beautiful Skin
- Gorgeous Hair
- Balanced Hormones
- Reduces Inflammation
- Boosted Immunity
- Nervous System Support
- Heart Health Support
- Eases Arthritis Pain
- Antioxidant Protection
- Improved Mood
There are 2 types of Hemp oil. One is pressed from the hemp stems and stalks, this is typically for medicinal sometime this is referred to as. Hemp seeds that are pressed for cooking.
- Can you smoke hemp? yes
- Are there dangers of hemp oil? It is 100% non-toxic
- Are all hemp oils the same? no, absorption is the key
- Is CBD or hemp for recreation? Cannabinoid oil is for medical use
Hemp Oil Benefits are not limited by lack of research. Search for CBD and you can find a lot of credible research at the National Library of Medicine.
Did you know that there is an entire system in the body called the endocannabinoid system? This was just discovered in 1992.
“There were never so many able, active minds at work on the problems of disease as now, and all their discoveries are tending toward the simple truth that you can’t improve on nature.” – Thomas Edison, 1902
As you are beginning to learn the hemp oil benefits are truly amazing.